The Au-pair has to agree to help a maximum of 30 hours a week distributed in 5 or 6 days and also a maximum of 3 nights of baby-sitting a week.
If both parties agree the au-pair can help extra hours for extra money.
The host family will pay a minimum of €75 per week if they live in the center of the city.
The Au-pair will be responsible for the medical insurance. The EC citizens have to bring the E-111 document which is available in their country at the local Social Security Administration.
Classes of Spanish for foreigners
The Au-pair is responsible for the cost of the Spanish Classes. International Au-Pairs has its own Spanish Language School in Marbella where a special program is offered for the Au-Pairs.
The host family offers:
- Full board and private room
- The pocket money accorded
- Free time of a minimum of one and a half day per week
- Two weeks of vacation (paid) after 12 months of stay
- The chance to integrate in their neighbourhood and culture
- A 2 weeks of written notice in case they do not need the Au-pair services any longer; and if they want the Au-pair not to stay with them for those two weeks they need to pay her accommodation in a hostel
- One long weekend per month from Friday night till Sunday night
The Au-pair commits to:
- Pay her round trip to Spain
- Arrange the medical insurance for the accorded period of stay
- Arrange her visa papers if this is required by law
- Take care of the children and the house in a responsible way during the schedule arranged with the Host Family
- Plan the vacation time always in accordance with the Host Family needs and their approval at least 2 or 3 month in advance
- Take advantage of the cultural opportunities that the Spanish society offers
- Behave in a respectful manner regarding the hours of arrival at night, the use of telephone, and hours to receive or make calls, the smoking issue, etc...